Monday, January 17, 2011

7 Ways to Kill Your Freelance Career Before it Starts

Ever since I've started blogging, I've taken into reading more articles about web design and designing in general. Although I'd love getting into a company and learning the "ins and outs" of the trade, I'd love to also get into my own business and do the whole "be my own boss" thing. I came across this article on the Vandelay Design website that was published on January 14, 2011 called "7 Ways to Kill your Freelance Career Before it Starts". There are mistakes that the author wants the reader to try and avoid if they're considering starting a freelance job. Mistakes like jumping into a freelance job too soon, not having savings set aside or believing things will come easy because you're a good designer will get you in trouble before you get started. As someone who's new to the freelance business, this is a good guide to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment